Give Yourself the Gift of a Less Stressful Hurricane Season
The holidays are almost here. You’ve bought gifts for your spouse, children, nieces, nephews, cousins, cousins’ children, friends, and your dog. It looks like a full list, but an important person is missing… you! This holiday season, give yourself the gift of a less stressful hurricane season for years to come by investing in hurricane impact windows.
While hurricane shutters can protect your home from a hurricane, let’s face it – they can be annoying and stressful to use:
- You need to close them preventatively whenever you go out of town, just in case a hurricane hits.
- Each season you need to inspect and maintain them to make sure they function when you need them.
- If your shutters aren’t motorized, you spend hours in the tropical heat and humidity to close them.
- If they malfunction or break and a hurricane is coming, you need to find a repairperson pronto.
- During the hurricane, your home transforms into a spooky, black cave – you can hear the wind, rain and debris hitting the house, but can’t see any of it.
Instead, imagine hurricane season starting and:
- You spend the afternoon watching a movie with your family instead of inspecting the shutters.
- You relax in the comfort of your air-conditioned home instead of going window to window in 100-degree heat and 100 percent humidity, covered in sweat to close the shutters around the house when a storm approaches.
- You feel no last-minute panic about the shutters malfunctioning.
- You watch the hurricane from your living room windows, while natural light fills your room. There’s no need to wonder what any loud sounds are – you can simply walk over to the window and see for yourself.
Hurricane impact windows feature two layers of tempered or laminated glass with a layer of polymer between the two. This unique construction strengthens the window, enabling it to withstand hurricane-force winds, rain, and debris. In fact, manufacturers test their windows by launching high-speed 2X4 wooden beams at them to simulate a hurricane environment. To pass the test, the window can spiderweb, but must remain intact.
In addition to their storm-specific benefits, hurricane impact windows also provide soundproofing capabilities, minimizing the level of outdoor noise that your family hears every day. They reduce the amount of UV rays that enter your home, protecting your family’s health and preventing your furniture, carpets and artwork from fading. Additionally, they are also so strong that they are nearly impossible for burglars to break.
Give yourself the gift of comfort, peace of mind, and security this holiday season. Call CitiQuiet Windows and Doors or stop by our showroom to learn about our wide variety of hurricane impact window brands and styles, as well as our seamless process, from window selection to installation.
Since 2012, CitiQuiet Windows and Doors has been engineering and installing high-quality impact windows, doors, and shutters for residential and commercial buildings throughout Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.
Based in Boca Raton, CitiQuiet Windows and Doors offers a turnkey service to clients including initial design, engineering, and permitting, installation and finish work. From elegant French doors to hurricane impact-resistant windows and sliding glass doors, CitiQuiet Windows and Doors has your solution.
At CitiQuiet Windows and Doors, we carry only the highest-quality products from the nation’s top manufacturers – and we stand behind everything we sell. For a free estimate, contact CitiQuiet Windows and Doors at 561-241-9463, visit us atcitiquiethurricanewindows.com, or stop by the showroom today at 6530 West Rogers Circle, Suite 29, Boca Raton, FL 33487.
With an A+ rating from Better Business Bureau (BBB), CitiQuiet Windows and Doors consistently strives to exceed customer expectations.