CALL TODAY TO REQUEST (561) 241-9463 IN YOUR HOME!
Hurricane Impact Windows
South Florida’s Best Hurricane Impact Windows Company
Keeping your home safe with storm proof hurricane high impact windows is a priority for CitiQuiet Windows and Doors. We provide not only high-quality hurricane impact windows but we work with quick, efficiently and provide professional service to get the job completed to exceed your standards and expectations. We also offer a wide range of impact window manufacturers to provide the most cost efficient and highest rated impact window package for your home or business.
Call (561) 241-9463 for a free estimate and to learn more about on our impact windows today!
Hurricane Impact Windows Costs
When it comes cost; just like all other home improvement projects there are many factors that determine the cost. These items include window styles, impact rating, materials and the overall number of openings throughout the structure. At CitiQuiet Windows and Doors our team brings an experience level that is second-to-none which allows us to offer valuable insight into your custom impact window configuration. We will work with you to provide not only the best impact window package to fit your budget; we also provide professional cost efficient installation designed to ensure the safety of your home or business.
To learn more about our extensive line of cost efficient hurricane impact windows, call (561) 241-9463 today!
Hurricane Impact Windows Ratings
Hurricane impact windows are designed to protect up to a category 5 storm on the Saffir-Simpson hurricane wind scale. The Saffir-Simpson scale rates hurricanes on a scale of 1-5 based upon the following criteria:
- Category 1 (Winds 74-95 mph): Very dangerous winds will produce some damage; Well-constructed frame homes could have damage to roof, shingles, vinyl siding and gutters. Large branches of trees will snap and shallowly rooted trees may be toppled. Extensive damage to power lines and poles likely will result in power outages that could last a few to several days.
- Category 2 (Winds 96-110 mph): Extremely dangerous winds will cause extensive damage; Well-constructed frame homes could sustain major roof and siding damage. Many shallowly rooted trees will be snapped or uprooted and block numerous roads. Near-total power loss is expected with outages that could last from several days to weeks.
- Category 3 (Winds 111-129 mph): Devastating damage will occur; Well-built framed homes may incur major damage or removal of roof decking and gable ends. Many trees will be snapped or uprooted, blocking numerous roads. Electricity and water will be unavailable for several days to weeks after the storm passes.
- Category 4 (Winds 130-156 mph): Catastrophic damage will occur; Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.
- Category 5 (Winds of 157 mph or higher): Catastrophic damage will occur; A high percentage of framed homes will be destroyed, with total roof failure and wall collapse. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last for weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.