When you install CitiQuiet windows and doors in your home, you are ensuring that you are equipping your property with high quality and durable frames as well as exceptional, strong glass. Here are some ways to make sure you choose the best glass option for your replacements or new construction windows and doors, whether it be a family home or commercial property.
- Look for the Energy Star® symbol on window panes for at least twice the amount of efficiency as a regular or average window that was manufactured or installed approximately ten years ago. These windows will help cut heating and cooling costs and reduce UV damage within your home.
- Take a close look at all the different window systems we offer. From Horizontal Rolling Windows, Single Hung Windows to Casement Windows and Fixed/Picture Windows, we have the right styles for your home. Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose the right style for each room in your home making sure that the windows will provide the proper function and aesthetic that you’re looking for.
- Consider various kinds of coating on your windows! CitiQuiet offers Low E-Glass, Turtle Glass, Reflective Glass, Tinted Glass, Insulated Glass and other glazing options that are energy efficient and available for different style windows. Ask an associate to explain the differences between these options and all of their individual benefits.
- The kind of gas that is placed between panes matters! Gases like Argon and Krypton can reduce convection, meaning heat will have a harder time penetrating the panes, whether you are trying to keep the heat in or keep it out.
- For extreme climates, consider choosing triple pane glass. While it may be a bit more expensive, it will ensure that your windows are doing their job properly keeping out the harsh elements and temperatures.
- Laminated glass panes can help keep out intrusive outdoor noise while also increasing energy efficiency. Noise-proofing your property can make a huge difference in quality of life, especially when living in a city environment.
Call CitiQuiet today to speak with a trained professional in regards to all the different options that are available for new windows in your home. They can walk you through windows systems, glass selections and ways to make your new windows work best for your budget and property.