How to Choose the Right Hurricane Impact Window Company
• If you know friends, family members or neighbors who recently updated their windows, ask them who they used and if they are happy with the results. If you learn about a company through its advertising, make sure to check their reviews on Yelp or Google.
• Always do a check of the company on the Better Business Bureau website. Any rating lower than an A may be a red flag.
• Who owns the company? Is it a large, impersonal corporation or a local family-owned business? The latter have strong ties to the community and often depend on personal referrals, so the owner and management are likely to genuinely care about their customers.
• Are they a full-service company that offers installation or do you need to find your own contractor to install the windows? Working with a full-service window company will make the process much easier rather than coordinating with both the contractor and window company.
• How long has the company been around? If they have been in business for many years, that indicates they have many satisfied customers. It can also provide peace of mind to know that they will be around in the future if you have a problem post-purchase.
• Do the salespeople seem knowledgeable? They should have experience working with customers who live in comparable homes to yours. The salespeople should also be friendly, approachable and truly listen to your needs.
• Does the store sell multiple brands of windows or only one? If they sell multiple brands of windows, they can recommend a brand that will truly suit your needs rather than recommending it because it’s the only one they sell.
• If the window company offers installation, are they insured and bonded? While the installation will most likely go smoothly, if something does go awry, it’s important to know that you are covered.
• Do they warranty their work? The window manufacturer should provide a materials warranty and if the company offers installation, they should offer a warranty on their workmanship.
• How are their prices? If you ask multiple companies to bid on the project and one of them comes back significantly lower than all the others, that could be a sign that they are cutting corners.
Purchasing new hurricane impact windows is a significant investment in your home that impacts your home value well into the future. When you are researching different window companies, make sure to add CitiQuiet Windows and Doors to your list. We have been proudly serving all of South Florida for the past decade and offer turnkey service from window selection through installation and clean-up. We are locally owned and operated. Contact us today to learn how we can exceed your hurricane window expectations.
Since 2012, CitiQuiet Windows and Doors has been engineering and installing high-quality impact windows, doors, and shutters for residential and commercial buildings throughout Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.
Based in Boca Raton, CitiQuiet Windows and Doors offers a turnkey service to clients including initial design, engineering, and permitting, installation and finish work. From elegant French doors to hurricane impact-resistant windows and sliding glass doors, CitiQuiet Windows and Doors has your solution.
At CitiQuiet Windows and Doors, we carry only the highest-quality products from the nation’s top manufacturers – and we stand behind everything we sell. For a free estimate, contact CitiQuiet Windows and Doors at 561-241-9463, visit us at citiquiethurricanewindows.com, or stop by the showroom today at 6530 West Rogers Circle, Suite 29, Boca Raton, FL 33487.
With an A+ rating from Better Business Bureau (BBB), CitiQuiet Windows and Doors consistently strives to exceed customer expectations.